Thursday, March 30, 2017
8:30 am - 9:00 am Registration / Networking / Continental Breakfast
9:00 am - 4:00 pm Seminar including Lunch - What's New at the California Franchise Tax Board
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm Reception / Networking
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman Offices
Four Embarcadero Center
22nd Floor - Room 2272
San Francisco, CA 94111
Presenting an update on significant state tax issues for California, the Pacific Northwest States & Certain Other Significant States Around the Country.
Great opportunity to network with your San Francisco and surrounding area state and local tax peers.
Current Developments in the Pacific Northwest State and Certain Other Significant States Around the Country (Other Than California)
Discussion of State Tax Cases, Issues and Policy Matters
What's Shaking in California - Featuring Significant California Tax Developments and Potential Changes
What's New at the California Franchise Tax Board
Sales Tax and the Technology Industry
Recent Developments in Alternative Apportionment, Market-Based Sourcing and Related Issues
Special Report: The State Tax Implications of Federal Tax Reform Legislation
- Registration Fee - $50.00 for COST Member Companies and $100.00 for non-COST Member Companies payable in advance of the meeting.
- Cancellations will only be accepted up to 5 business days before the event. If you cancel after 5 days prior, you will not be refunded.
- This seminar is open to tax professionals from COST member companies and industry tax professionals from non-COST member companies.
- Practitioners are not eligible to attend this seminar (except for those speaking or sponsoring).
- Dress for the meeting is business casual.
- CLE/CPE credit available.
Sponsored by: Grant Thornton LLP and Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP.
Question or Comments - contact Tiffany Frazier.
Register Online or Download Registration Form.