Friday, April 21, 2017
8:30 am - 9:00 am Registration / Networking / Continental Breakfast
9:00 am - 3:15 pm Seminar
12:30 pm - 1:45 pm Lunch - What's New at the Pennsyvlania Board of Finance and Revenue
Reed Smith LLP Offices - Reed Smith Centre
Conference Room 13.2.A/B/C
225 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Presenting an update on significant state tax issues for the Mid-Atlantic States: Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia.
Great opportunity to network with your Pittsburgh and surrounding area state and local tax peers.
- Current Developments in the Mid-Atlantic States
- National Judicial Update and Discussion of State Tax Cases
- State Tax Policy Update - Including State Tax Implications of Federal Tax Reform
- What's New at the Pennsylvania Board of Finance and Revenue
- Indecent Proposals: Multistate Tax Settlement Trends
- What's New at the Pennsylvania Administrative Boards - Recent Decisions and Developing Issues
- Registration Fee - $50.00 for COST Member Companies and $100.00 for non-COST Member Companies payable in advance of the meeting.
- Cancellations will only be accepted up to 5 business days before the event. If you cancel after 5 days prior, you will not be refunded.
- This seminar is open to tax professionals from COST member companies and industry tax professionals from non-COST member companies.
- Practitioners are not eligible to attend this seminar (except for those speaking or sponsoring).
- Dress for the meeting is business casual.
- CLE/CPE credit available.
Sponsored by: Reed Smith LLP and Ryan, LLC.
Question or Comments - Contact Tiffany Frazier .
Download Registration Form or Register Online.