Thursday, April 13, 2017
8:30 am - 9:00 am Registration / Networking / Continental Breakfast
9:00 am - 3:15 pm Seminar
12:30 pm - 1:45 pm Lunch - What's New at the Wisconsin Department of Revenue
401 West Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53201
Presenting an update on significant state tax issues with an emphasis on the Mid-West States: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio and Wisconsin.
Great opportunity to network with your Milwaukee and surrounding area state and local tax peers.
Current Developments in the Mid-West States
Discussion of State Tax Cases and Issues
State Tax Policy Update: Including State Tax Implications of Federal Tax Reform
What's New at the Wisconsin Department of Revenue - including a Q&A
Sales & Use Tax Nexus Developments Every Company Should be Following
Special Reports: (1) Market-Based Sourcing and Other Challenging Apportionment Issues & (2) Emerging Trends in State Transfer Pricing Issues
Harley-Davidson Museum © Tour & Networking - See More Than 450 Harley-Davidson Motorcycles and Artifacts
- Registration Fee - $50.00 for COST Member Companies and $100.00 for non-COST Member Companies payable in advance of the meeting.
- Cancellations will only be accepted up to 5 business days before the event. If you cancel after 5 days prior, you will not be refunded.
- This seminar is open to tax professionals from COST member companies and industry tax professionals from non-COST member companies.
- Practitioners are not eligible to attend this seminar (except for those speaking or sponsoring).
- Dress for the meeting is business casual.
- CLE/CPE credit available.
Sponsored by: Horwood, Marcus & Berk Chartered and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
Question or Comments - Contact Tiffany Frazier .
Download Registration Form or Register Online.