Friday, March 24, 2017
8:30 am - 9:00 am Registration / Networking / Continental Breakfast
9:00 am - 3:00 pm Program and Discussion
12:15 pm - 1:30 pm Lunch - What's New at the North Carolina & South Carolina Departments of Revenue
Duke Energy Corporation Offices
Paul Anderson Auditorium - First Floor
400 South Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28285
Presenting an update on significant state tax issues for the Southeast States: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Great opportunity to network with your Charlotte and surrounding area state and local tax peers.
- Current Developments in the Southeast States
- Discussion of State Tax Cases, Issues & Policy Matters to Watch
- Special Report - The State Tax Implications of Federal Tax Reform
- What's New at the North Carolina & South Carolina Departments of Revenue
- Best Practices in Automating the State Tax Function
- Market-Based Sourcing and Other Challenging Apportionment Issues
Sponsored By: Ernst & Young LLP and Morrison & Foerster LLP.
Questions or Comments - Contact Tiffany Frazier.
Download Registration Form or Register Online.